Friday, October 5, 2007

Sumthin i wrote for a friend during raksha bandhan...

A warm fuzzy feeling,
Like a teddy cuddled,
Its starting to dawn on me
What fun being a brother can be
Hope this service never ends
Hope this makes us more than friends
If we cant be the couple I dreamed we would be,
If being just a friend is just too distant[insensitive],
Then I am sure, pretty much from the bottom of my heart,
That I will still love you,
Still take care of you,
Still fulfill your every desire,
Still look at your face and feel a tremble,
Do everything I can do for you,
But mind you;
As your mothers unborn son,
As your unborn twin brother…….

4 comments:

Unknown said...

After the first reading, I feel like I took more feelings into me than that I can handle.

"That I will still love you,
Still take care of you,
Still fulfill your every desire,
Still look at your face and feel a tremble"

I'm sure you did your friend proud!! ;-)

Spartan said...

da nice poemnice framin.....VERY NICE END......excellent last lines..........

but didn get the start.....
"Like a teddy cuddled",...

"this makes us more than friends"
friendship pinne enthu kuttikaliya??


"If we cant be the couple I dreamed we would be,"... ican understand ur feelins....but wud ve been better if u never allowed ur frnd to tie raakhi....than sayin this....

"just a friend "da....frnds can b closer than any relation....shud i say more.....

Nicks aka Jester said...

hehe...like a teddy cuddled...feelin happy???

dude dat ws a time wen i was so hung up on love dat frndship wasnt d rosy thing it is today...hope u undrstand....if u dnt..well...i am sorry....

Madhavi Nisha Nair said...

maaaaan...:) wat happened??? lovely lines though...:)